Week 1 - Sun

Daily Log Entry | SN Cleveland
BEQ#: 832-R219
SUN - 26MAR17
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday had been a rather low-key day. I didn't make any hard plans and took a nap in the AM - PM. I then room to exploring the area around base. I ended up at the Epicenter around 1830 for dinner of cheap pizza at spins, I didn't account for the galley hours changing for weekends when I made my soft plans.

The epicenter is interesting, little event center run by the MWR with Spins: Handcrafted Food, Legends Sports Bar, an Arcade, 28 lane bowling alley, a 175 seat movie theater that plays a $3 movie every night and three on the weekends and occasionally live entertainment.
Opting not to pay $3 to watch the bad comedy antics of fist fight it's back to the Porter to continue to give everything a home a prep for the week while continuing to setup the computer. Very little to report.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAILY LOG ENTRY END

Comments

Popular Posts