Week 3 - Day 3

Late Entry | SN Cleveland
BEQ#: 832 - R219
WED - 05APR17
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday was a little odd, because of scheduling both our instructors weren't present and we had one of the other PO as a sub. He wasn't quite up to what we expected based on what we had experienced from STG 1 and FC 2. When STG1 came in one of our class members made the mistake of betting he would ace exam 2 and STG1 took him up on that bet saying that if he aced it he could become the class MAA, but if he failed he would be the "Card PO", "Trash PO" and various other jobs.

Our subjects included voltage dividers, bridge circuits, printed circuit boards, and insertion and extraction techniques on PCB boards. I didn't quite finish the labs and all material had to be done prior to the test Thursday so as soon as I made it back to the Porter I planned to head back to ATT for open study.

I had forgotten that Wednesday was the duty day for Section 4 so I had to request permission to return to ATT for open learning, a quick check with my DSL and a stop by the yeoman office to grab a walking chit and back to ATT. Me and several of my classmates found ourselves in open study that afternoon and evening prepping for the test. I wasn't confident on the mathematical portion as in practice I'd regularly end up with incorrect values or miss a single conversion. I made it back to the Porter within 2 minutes of my 2000 shift as liberty log, relieved the watch and then worked until liberty expired for all involved. The days activities exhausted me so I passed out nearly immediately upon getting off the watch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LATE ENTRY END

Comments

Popular Posts