Week 1 - Sat

Daily Log Entry | SN Cleveland
BEQ#: 832-R219
SAT - 25MAR17
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first day of lib without people from home around, I woke up to a phone call from CA at 0400 hundred as was the plan and slowly got up and into my NWU's before sliding down to quietly get onto my computer and skype. I was skyping into the end of game night to attempt to play a game with Debbie, Angela, Derek, Leslie and Jordan. Being remote didn't seem to degrade game play although we did lose horribly.

I stayed up until muster for duty section 4 at 0630, my first morning muster with my duty section. Not realizing I needed to be over 10 minutes early I squeaked by just in time. Again with too many bodies I wasn't selected for morning sweepers and went back up stairs to grab my signature sheet which made me late for the 0700 turn over muster which got my name called over the 1MC as I was dashing down the p-way to make it to the lounge. After lib was dropped at 0730 I attempted to stay up before crashing out at 0900. Upon coming to at 1400 I've resolved I need to figure out how to regulate my schedule which should be difficult with watches and duty days but an interesting challenge. Today is likely to be a fairly lazy day in the compartment as I continue to organize both physical assets, financial assets, and digital assets.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAILY LOG ENTRY END

Comments

Popular Posts