Week 3 - Sat/Sun

Late Entry | SN Cleveland
BEQ#: 832 - R219
SAT/SUN - 08 & 09 APR17
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The weekend melted into itself as I explored various areas around base, did work, and let my schedule go. I didn't do much memorable which is why it wasn't logged at the time. This continued until I broke my phone Saturday which forced that day to become more about replacing the lost technology then anything else.
 
Sunday morning brought the section four duty day into full swing with 7am muster, unfortunately the loss of my phone set me back to my normal patterns and I didn't budge through the reveille call and right through muster. My wake up was the rover coming in to inform me that they were all waiting for me. A quick dress later and I was down on the pier for a dressing down by the DSL and the sarcastic applause of my duty section that had to wait for me.

The rest of the day was spent around the barracks in NWU's talking to family, playing game, doing homework and studying. This was occasionally punctuated by musters and both dry and wet sweepers on the porter. My watch wouldn't be on until the morning, right before school so it was mostly just a day with little to no freedom, but little to no responsibility.

Still in the nocturnal mind set I didn't make it to sleep until after midnight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LATE ENTRY END

Comments

Popular Posts